Welcome to Whipperley Infant Academy.
Whipperley endeavours to be a school where diversity is embraced and where children thrive in a secure, happy and creative environment. There is a commitment to the highest expectations and good early years practice to ensure the highest standards for all. Our curriculum is practical, meaningful, engaging and fun, enabling our children to be confident and happy learners.
- in equal opportunity for all
- that individuals matter
- in celebrating diversity
- in valuing oneself and others
- that everyone is an essential contributor to our learning community
- that everyone can succeed and it is our responsibility to promote this
- that it is the right of every child to achieve their potential
- learning should be relevant, motivating and fun
- in the importance of having shared high expectations
- in the importance of celebrating achievement
We put the child at the centre of everything we do at Whipperley, helping them acheive their full potential. We welcome visits from prospective parents so please feel free to contact the school direct with any queries you may have.
Thank you for visiting!