Welcome to Whipperley Academy Trust.
Whipperley Academy Trust is a multi academy trust which currently has two schools;
- Whipperley Infant Academy
- Farley Junior Academy
The Whipperley Academy Trust is a forward thinking Trust, we promote and strive to achieve excellence with meaningful and empowering contexts for learning. We recognise the importance of outstanding teaching and learning and are fully committed to the development of learners and staff to enable all.
We expect staff to maintain the highest professional standards and to be motivated to embark on their own learning journey to ensure our children experience the very best educational outcomes.
We know that all of our schools are unique and through our partnership we endeavour to ensure that their our schools are places where diversity is embraced and where children thrive in a secure, happy and creative environment. There is a commitment to the highest expectations and good early years practice to ensure the highest standards for all. Our curriculum is practical, meaningful, engaging and fun, enabling our children to be confident and happy learners.
- in equal opportunity for all
- that individuals matter
- in celebrating diversity
- in valuing oneself and others
- that everyone is an essential contributor to our learning community
- that everyone can succeed and it is our responsibility to promote this
- that it is the right of every child to achieve their potential
- learning should be relevant, motivating and fun
- in the importance of having shared high expectations
- in the importance of celebrating achievement
We put the child at the centre of everything we do at our trust, helping them achieve their full potential.
CEO of Whipperley Academy Trust