Learning From Home January 2021
Early Years Daily Learning Routine
Do not worry about trying to keep your child to the full routine they had at school. However, children will feel more comfortable and learn better with a predictable routine to the day.
- get up and go to bed at the same time each day
- have regular meal times
- have regular breaks
- make time to be active – children are used to regular play throughout the day
We will be providing some learning tasks for you to work on with your child.
These will be:
- Maths – one online lesson/ set of paper learning per day
- Phonics - one online lesson/ set of paper learning per day
- Reading – reading an ebook online
- Activities - Choose which one to do each day
Some of these will be published daily (phonics and Maths) others will be added to weekly.
It is important that your child takes part as much of the learning as possible.
Check out the tabs below! Click on the headings to find everything in there and please share any of your home learning on EExAT!
Please click here
for information re the curriculum we follow in Early Years Foundation Stage
Termly overviews 2020/2021
Autumn termly overview 2020